Homecoming is getting close! We still don't have an exact date for it yet, still waiting on his unit to give out word. I'm getting very anxious! Matt sent home a bunch of stuff so that he wouldn't have to bring it back himself. I got it all in the mail today in 3 boxes, I was so excited to see them sitting on my doorstep when I got home!!
This is my 'donut of misery' It's an excel document that calculates the percentage of time Matt has been gone and how long until he comes home. It tracks it down to the second and everything, I love it! Yesterday it hit 95%, very exciting!!



2 comments:
Yaaaayyyy!!!! I loved seeing sea bags on my doorstep. And i love how your countdown says Hello governor at the bottom. Not too much longer girl!!!
love the donut! im ticking it off on a calendar. i plan on burning it when he gets home! lol
Post a Comment