Today Sydney had to go to the vet and get her heartworm test so I could order new medicine. It was pretty traumatic cause she hasn't had the best experiences with heartworm tests. Down at the base vet, the lady stuck the needle in her arm, the MOVED it around while it was still inside her arm. Sydney started whining and I could of choked this lady. So I was pretty nervous to take her back and get it done again (not the same place of course, she went to Banfield). They took her in the back and had a couple of nurses hold her down and they got the best doctor to take her blood. They said she didn't even put up a fight :) However, apparently she has high blood pressure, especially in her paws, which is relatively normal for dogs (or so I was told). So when they got done taking her test, she bled a lot. They have to bandage her paw up so that the pressure of the bandage would stop her bleeding. She was pitiful. I snapped some pictures of her when I got home, I thought they were too cute not to share.

Thursday, May 21, 2009
poor Sydney
Posted by Anonymous at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Awe my poor Syd!
Post a Comment