Friday, February 27, 2009

Hello!

Hi everyone! Sorry it's been a while since I last posted, life has been hectic lately. There's not really a whole lot to update actually. Matt has been gone 2 months next week, I can't believe it! Hopefully this deployment keeps on flying by. He is doing great!

I guess I'll just share my updates in pictures :)

Maverick has been exhausted lately too


Sydney in her new hoodie..adorable huh?


I went to the dog park with 2 of my friends and their dogs, it was fun!




This is my moms new kitchen! We "renovated" and it was a lot of hard work! Those pretty yellow walls used to be ugly, dull wallpaper. Stripping all that off was a chore in itself. She also put in new flooring and a ceiling fan. Everything including the trim got a fresh coat of paint. I thinks it looks so fresh and clean!


PS-Happy Birthday to Fay! :)

1 comments:

Mrs. Dragon said...

I love Syd's hoodie!